viernes, 7 de septiembre de 2018

Review: Star Trek: New Visions

Star Trek: New Visions Star Trek: New Visions by John Byrne
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I can't be more happy about this book.
It's one of my dreams become true.
It's not just the fact of the original frames of ST TOS.
I can't feel the John Byrne's hand here. Good stories. I mean, they are nos jut good stories. Those adventures really fit in the original series. You really believe on these adventures as if they really happened in the TV screen.

I can't wait to seed more adventures like this.
Who knows if we could see new Star Trek Next Generation stories this way? Or, why not, new Firefly episodes?
A whole universe of possibilities is open here.
Thank you, Mr. Byrne.

View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario