sábado, 11 de agosto de 2018

Review: Harlan Ellison's The City On The Edge Of Forever The Original Teleplay

Harlan Ellison's The City On The Edge Of Forever The Original Teleplay Harlan Ellison's The City On The Edge Of Forever The Original Teleplay by Harlan Ellison
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

How I wish all the GN and Limited Series of ST could have more artists like J.K. Woodwatrd.
His artwork is excellent and it reminds me a lot those Alex Ross comic-books like Kingdom Come or Marvels.
At last I have a good edition of the original script of Harlan Ellison for this episode.
A long awaited hardcover edition of my favourite episode of all the ST series.
Here, I discovered the real original story and some details in the intro, like the fact that the original episode was first aired in april of 1967, just when I was born.
Yes, I know it's just a coincidence, and I don't know why, but I like it.

View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario