miércoles, 29 de agosto de 2018

Review: Team One: Stormwatch (1995) #1

Team One: Stormwatch (1995) #1 Team One: Stormwatch (1995) #1 by Steven Seagle
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I can't understand why Wildstorm allowed things like this.
Steven Seagle doesn't know how to tell a simple story. This is one of the worse scripts I've ever read. Bad dialogues and bad sequenced narrative.

And what about Tom Raney? There is an universe of good artists waiting to work, waiting for an oportunity. And I dont understand how Raney arrives to work in series like Uncanny X-Men, Action Comics, Captain America, Thor...

The begining of Wildstorm with Stormwatch and WildC.A.Ts (and Team 7) is one of the most appasionating eras in the modern comic-book. Team One's series were an interesting idea of "origins" for those series.
But as far as I can see in this issue, Wildstorm screwed it up here.

View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario