sábado, 12 de enero de 2019

Review: Aliens: Dust to Dust #4

Aliens: Dust to Dust #4 Aliens: Dust to Dust #4 by Gabriel Hardman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I recognize I didn't have too much faith on this final issue.
Previous issues were fine, but if first issue was an interesting intro to the story, second and third didn't increase the intensity of that premise.
Anyway, this final chapter is great. This is the real kind of terror spirit of Aliens, and Gabriel Hardman has done one of the best limited series I read in the last years about Aliens.
I really recommend this, but anything is perfect, so there is a negative point in this issue.
Page 11: I've read this more than one time trying to guess what hits the alien. I don't describe more than this in order to don't spoiler what happens: Just take a look at that page I've included here.
Página 11 de Aliens: Dust to Dust #4
Once you've read it, you'll understand what I mean.


*****************
Reconozco que no tenía demasiada fe en este número final.
Los anteriores estaban bien, pero si el primer número fue una introducción interesante de la historia, el segundo y tercero no incrementaron la intensidad de esa premisa.
De todos modos, el capítulo final es genial. Es el espíritu del terror de Aliens, y Gabriel Hardman ha hecho una de las mejores series limitadas de Aliens que he leído en los últimos años.
Lo recomiendo de verdad, pero no todo es perfecto, y hay un pero para este número.
Página 11: He leído varias veces esta página intentando adivinar qué golpea al alien. No describiré más a lo que me refiero para no desvelar la trama de lo que sucede. Basta con que echéis un vistazo a dicha página que he adjuntado aquí.
Pero en cuanto lo leas, comprenderás a qué me refiero.

View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario